Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A Signature Halloween Fragrance

Yesterday's post about the Skull Perfume from Patch NYC got me thinking that I really should have a signature Halloween fragrance. It would give me inspiration when I needed to start planning my Halloween activities. I'm feel behind schedule already.

Fortunately, Etsy has many, many shops selling fragrances. One of my favorites is Perfume for Strange Women. Not only do their perfumes look mysterious but their entire marketing package is done very well. I especially like the lockets for perfume solids. I've been considering:

Decadence & Debauchery
(resins, tobacco, blood orange, bergamot, violet, vanilla, woods)
Nightshade Garden
(tomato vine & citrus)
Winter Kitty
(vanilla, rose, douglas fir, snow, fireplace smoke, amber, vetiver)

After you've looked around that site, consider these other delicious fragrances as well.

Nightshade Botanicals: Belladonna
(rosewood, bergamot, neroli)
Debaucherous Bath Body: Zombie Girl
(red cherries, blood orange, pumpkin, pomegranates)
Wyldeivy: Black Cat No. 13
(vanilla, spice, patchouli, musk, sugar, jasmine)
The Parlor Apothecary: Grave
(cedar, clove, vanilla, amber, bergamot, pine)
OHWTO: Venom
(cyanide-spiked amaretto, vanilla'd woods, smoldering cone of heady floral)
BuffaloGalOrganics: Haunted
(patchouli, lavender, ambrette, vanilla)
I'm partial to anything with amber in it. Oh, how to decide?

No comments:

Post a Comment